The Stoneybrooke Neighborhood always feels warm and welcoming to me, regardless of the season. However, it’s been quite enjoyable to get outdoors and enjoy the warming weather once again and shaking off the winter chill.
To celebrate our great community, the residents of Old Quarry Terrace have volunteered their cul-de-sac to host the 2018 Stoneybrooke community potluck and cookout on Sunday, May 20th at 4p – 6:30p.
All Stoneybrooke residents are invited to this event. The SCA will also make this event it’s May 2018 community meeting, inviting residents to discuss future events and ways to continue improving our community.
Please RSVP here and sign-up to bring something to share.
Looking forward to seeing those who can make it on May 20th!
Side-Note: Would love to know if any other local BBQ enthusiasts were interested in an unofficial cook-off, message me (Bill) at email@example.com if you are. I will be spending the weekend by my barrel smoker making some pulled pork for the event.
SCA upcoming events:
- Sunday May 20th 4p – 6:30p – Stoneybrooke potluck and annual May community meeting (Old Quarry Terrace cul-de-sac)
- Tuesday August 7th, 5p – 8p – National Night Out (Stone Mansion Park at top of Stoneybrooke Lane)
- Saturday September 1st – Begin of SCA’s fiscal year 2019 (renew membership)
- TBD September, Community meeting with guest speaker
- Saturday October 6th, 8a – 2p – Fall Yard Sale
- Sunday October 28th, 4p – 5p – 3rd annual Howl and Prowl Halloween parade